Mandela popularly known on social media networking services as ‘Xtian dela’ blocked me on twitter for my tweet “ is @Xtiandela fake? Do you agree? “ Xtian dela who boasts of a tone twitter 772,000 followers is a fake.The self proclaimed Twibig as always defended himself whenever confronted on the issue of buying twitter followers but no one seems to understand on how he got his jumbo of followers so fast.
Xtian dela who boasts of his blue budge Verified account while the only thing he does is shouting out follow trains and mostly provoking hash Tags.
When is account got Unverified #KOT made him a laughing stock as he tried to deffend him self by claiming that he “mistakenly clicked on a symbol that made his account private”
According to twitter’s guidelines,one can lose his verification when the account is rendered fake,when user dies or becomes a disgraced public figure.
On 8th/2015 an unconfirmed hacker claimed that Xtian dela’s legit followers were only 4,000 (1.7%) and the remaining 98.3% are users from other nations,chines taking a huge percent as 70%.
Other media bigwigs including Robert Alai ‘Twitter handle @RobartAlai‘ have come out to claim that Xtian dela is indeed a fake.
On Tuesday,10th February 2015 at 11:01 GHAFLA’s blogger Edward Chweya published a post on ‘how the self proclaimed bigwig is a fake’ and now Investigative Journalist Mohammed Ali of Jicho Pevu as backed him up by re-tweeting Edward Chweya’s tweet agreeing that Xtian dela is a fake.
And so I still ask the same question as everyone else is Xtian Dela fake????????
Find me on my social media platforms as
A new Queen is in town.Meet Sheetal Kotak the Female Titanium and beauty of Irion known as “Sheetal Taffa Strong” ,a Kenyan female bodybuilder.The SUPER GIRL her self,fittest of the fittest.
Her story is soo Inspirational ,she has tackled all the obstacles of female body building and as competed in various competitions and always makes it at the top.
for more motivation and Inspiration about this lovely African Queen of Bodybuilding like her page on facebook Sheetal Tafa Strong .
get to know her secrets to muscle building and physique transformation.As she always say “ KEEP IT STRONG”
Find Sheetal Kotak on her various social media platforms as ” SHEETAL KOTAK ”
” GO USN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
SUPPORT KENYAN HOT YOUNG LOCAL TALENT BY DOWNLOADING THIS EXTREME MUSIC ON MDUNDO.com
Download Gudda King Gudda’s music “PARADISE” On; Gudda King Gudda Music
Uganda politician Mr. David Matsanga has been seen several times on our Kenyan Tv screens and even on our Radio stations throwing every word of insults to Kenyans on Twitter ” KOT ” and the members of the opposition ,and its time Kenyans want him to pack out and go!!
This oversized human as been blasting the opposition and siding with the government in every little mistake they do,Mr. Mastanga believe the governments incompetence is Development and both the opposition and Kenyan’s voice is pure none sens. If Mstanga says and thinks Museveni’s rule in Uganda is good,why his he doing in our country?? A million dollar question Kenyans ask,
Mr. David Mastanga It is time you pack your enormous cloths and leave our country,you have been living in our peaceful motherland for so long yet causing nothing but trouble and disturbance,we are tired of seeing you in our screens every now and then doing nothing but speaking rubbish and expressing your short brain’s skills.And you should stop calling yourself a Ugandan Patriot,you didn’t even vote on the last election,its time Kenyans have decided ” Leave our Country,Uganda needs your opinions ”
Fomer NYS CS Ann Waiguru,names top Jubilee leaders in the NYS missing 791 Million Kes.Kenyans on twitter slams both Dep. William Ruto,Aden Dualle and Kipchumba Murkomen who were all named by Waiguru.. #WaiguruBombshell #WaiguruDeals
Kenyans have turned on to Twitter to Blast their President Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta after he post a tweet to Congratulate Uganda’s President Mirabeau.This is what he said,
“I AM VERY PLEASED TO CONGRATULATE HIS
EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT YOWERI MUSEVENI ON
HIS RE-ELECTION AS PRESIDENT OF THE
REPUBLIC OF UGANDA. THE PEOPLE OF UGANDA
HAVE SPOKEN, AND THEY HAVE SPOKEN VERY
CLEARLY. WE RESPECT THEIR CHOICE OF
Kenya’s have been hungered by this creating an HashTag #UhuruIsNotKenyan according to them,Museveni is not Uganda’s president and a good leader hence referring to him as a dictator.